Friday, October 28, 2005

** so long n gudnait **

dear job,
way up becoming the person i am today was never being imagined.
i remembered well how i adore the doctors and want to become one, one day.
then i realised my fear towards blood adrenaline anything jellies..
and i remembered how i luv computers n internet and i told mother to become computer programmer.
then i realised my fear towards blind. [ke blindness? tak sedap plak ayat nih]..
and i remembered how i luv chemistry.. and i'm becoming a chemical engineer i said..
then i realised my hands ability to control any chemical-substance were pretty much frustrating.
and i remembered how i love being photographed and smile that i wanna be a supermodel..
then i realised my fears towards crowd and lights [too many lights i mean]
and i remembered how i love the rawkstars that i dunwant any job but to become a rawkstar's wife.
then i realised i'm not beautiful la bongok! ahaha.. tu je nak cakap.

my biggest fear is yet my job today.
never had anyone stop laughing when being told what i did today.
omigod, im too bad for this job i guess.
and im suxx at it. im sure. and im screwing up our next generations.
and it happened everyday. and i dunno until when.

my advise:
dont try anything you dont feel like doing or you will make yourself insane.

[aiyooo.. i wear my kasot motong getah to work today. lupe lupe!]

mood of the moment:gilak.
song of the moment:my chemical romance - helena
i wanna be:a rawkstar.

No comments: