Wednesday, October 27, 2004

**would i be out of line if i said: i miss you**

has1fah-yang bijaksana..thats what it was sposta mean..

i hardly remembered wat they called me during my primary school..
[probably just a simple has1fah kot]..
but i do remember stepping at the secondary school..i started the nick as HAS..
yeah at first..it was like most of them esp my dormates called me with the name..
yelaa..at the time..i was like..petite jugak..143cm height je kot..
soo..sehsuhwailaaa ngan name gitu kot..seniors mmg panggil has..
[tetibe tingat kat kak yuyu..kak lin..kak sue..segale jenis akak2...--dear -has..heyy..how"" ituh..duhh.."" kretif2"" me..fine..blablabla"" mendapat"" notes2"" r"" sorat2"" u"">my CS[college-sister<---every a"" assigned"" be"" br"" cs"" dowh..school"" into"" junior"" new"" rule..damn"" school"" the"" will"" with"">she[my CS] is a popular back then..she's the drummajor..of the school-band
[i was pushed to join the band but then..yu should knoe la the ustazah ituh<--she advised"" band"" before"" berbulu"" br"" dyed"" ek..heran"" ekceli....she"" even"" gile"" guek"" i"" into"" join"" juge:-"" kazen"" kene"" kinda"" larang"" marah"" mase"" me"" my"" ngan"" ngeri..die"" not"" of"" pakai"" plak"" rambot..:d..tho"" s"" sbb"" school..err"" sedare-jauh-by-married..ee..one"" step"" tak"" takde"" the"" to"" tudung"" tuh"" ustazah"">erk..hmm..my cs ituh..she's one kinda tomboy..memule kenal at the registration..she's with the tudung..then..after confirming those class & dorm stuff..petang tuh activity bejalan2 keliling sekolah..[my family is still around]..she's with the cap..short-haired..tomboy giler..i was like:omigod..die ni pompan ke laki?
tekezutt buzz-buzz gak mase tuh..my mom oso tecengang2..sape ni?
i bet my other frens pon wase gitu gak..fuufuuii..thenla i realized..wawahh..die ni ramai secret admirer..she's popular summore..terpaksele me oso being glemer..
"pst pst..awak cs kak asno ek??pst pst..has..bes ak jadi cs kak asno??pst pst..has..smalam awak nangis homsik ek?kak asnor pujuk ke marah awak??bes ak kene pujok ngan kak asno??pst pst..has..smalam kak asnor bukakkan bedspread awak ek??"..
giler blurrrrr apsal semorg nak sebok2 nii??rupe2nye being in school-band especially being the drummajor is a kinda the centre-of-all-attraction..
duhh..poyo giler.. so..ok..me as a HAS is a normal thingy la..some classmates just call me sif4h..[in fact..imah+mazni+monno ituh still panggil sif4h sampai la memule imah dok vista dulu..weehoooo:D]
i donno when la..but one of my s.a there:kaklin[engku naslina..bbdak rumah topaz will surely knoe her..she's one of those seniority stuff gaks laa..geng2 poyo]..
tak bes la panggil awak has..nak panggil che pah..i was like..duhh??wat a name?ape kebende ituh??ting..ting...sampai kesudah..melekat name tuh..i mean until now.. deymn..
1st day at UM..im thinking of bringing up a new-life..im wishing for been invisible to everybody..kengkunun beharap tade sape kenal..
tup-tup our fren yg wat parttime kat kementerian pendidikan inform us that 32 of us were going to UM..
[ewiwan was stuck due to the economy-crisis..taleh fly]..
deymn!~ giler ramai~!..my batch is 90 students..so..32 is one-third of the batch..haroslaaa berkampong at UM kan..
tapi..most of them tercampak to those francais-thingy..left-out around 10 je kot kat main-campus..but then..the che pah is knotted and i cant change it..
aderlaa a few..senior at 2nd college called me koya<--kunun bandung"" berkhayal"" blurr"" br"" cen"" deymn"" hapehape"" him"" je.."" karen:-"" kot.."" kot"" koya"" lalok"" maya"" mechy"" memyself"" nampak"" ni..gilo"" ni"" panggil"" sape"" senior"" stroberi"" tah.."" tah"">so..then..i decided to use my normal name when started werking..so..the 1st day is..helo..i'm has1fah..yu can call me has1fah with the full..nak lagi kacak..yu can call me has1fah..:D..
but...[of kos there's a but in eniting]..aderla sekor colleage nih..named:fariq..he's uniten..awex die puler bdak UM..deymn!..the next thing i knew..pagi2 bute esoknyer..die dok lepak hisap rokok kat bwh ofis..hye che pah!..
i was like ignoramus at first..[kinda tak pasan]..tapi..bile step-in the door je realize..eh..how come he knoe?deymn!~..sialannnn!!!
rupe2nyer awek die tuh my fwen..bespwen to my ex-roomie at 2nd college,UM..
so then..everybody in my work called me che pah or atlis che fah<--those ade"" blur"" br"" called"" che"" chinese"" due"" la..garfield"" la..pah"" malas"" me"" nak"" pah..fuhh..aderla"" pet"" pon"" pot"" sbb"" sebot"" sekor"" sesat"" sif4h"" ske"" tak"" tembam"" weti"" yg"">tapi..most of them still with the tradition..che pah!!!!

so now that im here in UK..i'm wishing for hearing my real-name to be called-out..
but the surname is the name in the watevawateva registration watevawateva...
pfuf..frens..called me using my own sweet name boleh?
:d
like they all read this..~
[patot r maken lame maken bodoh...sbb dah tade sape nak panggil has1fah-yg bijaksana]
hehuu:(
mood of the moment:blur..saye di wake-up-call-kan pepagi bute untok dimarahi:(
song of the moment:eman-i shut down:(
i wanna be:listening to his heartbeat again..oih..oih..agak pervert

No comments: