Monday, June 28, 2004

**eeee marahnyeeee**

apekah perasaannye bile ade org kasi lagu ni kat kite??
apekah perasaannye bile seorg awex kasi lagu ni kat bf kite??
apekah perasaannye bile jejake kacak kasi lagu ni kat gf kamuk??

[tho dah telambat kot posting ni]
::the reason-hoobastank::
Im not a perfect person
Theres many things I wish I didnt do
But I continue learning
I never meant to do those things to you

And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know

Ive found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is you

Im sorry that I hurt you
Its something I must live with everyday
And all the pain I put you through
I wish that I could take it all away

And be the one who catches all your tears
Thats why i need you to hear

mood of the moment:loose samwhere...a more to sewel
song of the moment:leaving on the jetplane versi linda AF
i wanna be:pengkritik dlm AF...ganti tempat radhi tuh

No comments: