Monday, January 19, 2004

**adehhh...sakekk..**

..hiyihiihihi...
[werking hours at home]...
i was late to work this morning that then i decided to go straight to my site..

duhh..KL during pick hour..i mean..KL's traffic..
considering those sleepy face on their sleepless beatles..adehh..faced it je la..
fenat woo..sprint hi-way jam as usual..it rilly make me wanna puke..
cemane laaa those KL-werkers gone thru all this everyday..

sebbaik mai ofis kat d4mansara perdana..so..just a 20min away from home..
itupon..skang dah jam skek..bekos of those ikea-ikano-tesco-oneutamaphase2 stuff near my ofis..
terpaksele jam at LDP tuh..
wonder wat will it be bile the curve and those cinema-city tuh seme siap nanti..
surely jam one..n surely ofis no people one..adulaa~..
shopping mall grows like grass..hiyihiihi..
even the existing pon blom abis explore..lagilaa nak tambah2 lagi more n more..
ikano yg 3 mins from ofis pon i hardly go..duhhh...
[tetibe terase nak makan eskem ikea..:(]

werking at sites sumtimes can be sooo annoying..
people might think yu r a buruh kasar people werking aron the building..tensen siott..
[ahh...forget it!]

adehh...sakek pewot....
got this woman-thing sakek pewot this morning at Menara Prudential(my site) that i decided to balik rumah..
[then stuck at this pc thingy..kohkohkkohh..]
[wat if my boss read all this bloggy thing??>:)....hiyihiihih..sure im deadmeat!]
reached home..then realised..i fogot my id card..tertinggal at prudential tuh..
in fact..i brot back prudential pass wif me..
tuhla..sakek pewot sgt..bergegas balik sampai tertinggal id senirik...
halaaa~~~~...malasnyehhh nak gi KL balik...huhuuuu...:((...
huaaa...
enibadi..help me go collect my id card plisss!!!!

No comments: